Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I deserve more.

Sorry for the late post. Computer troubles, etc. I'm sure you understand. Also, sorry for the shit scan, I really can't be bothered to fix it at this point.

Yup, no comic this week. Big apologies to the WBDM fans out there, but if you really wanted to know what happened this week, I'll give you the text version.

Panel 1: I throw up.
Panel 2: I throw up.
Panel 3: I throw up.
Panel 4: Job Interview.

"Woah, woah, woah!" You say. "What was that last part? A job interview? Garrett, you son of a bitch, congratulations!"

Yeah. I got a job now working for a marketing company selling knives. Something about the whole thing seemed kind of shady to me going in, but I figured as long as I'm not giving them my money, I really don't have all that much to lose. Training begins on Thursday. Anyone want to buy some sick-ass knives?

This week has been a bizarre one, to put it simply. To put it even more simply, I'm a god-damn moron. I see these problems on the horizon and think, "Nope. Not this time. This time I'm fucking bullet-proof." I haven't been able to keep food in my stomach longer than 2 hours. I'm not sure if it's nerves or a stomach bug or something, but this has been going on for something close to a week now, and I can feel myself get weak and grumpy so much easier than I used to.

I'm afraid I'm reverting into a person I used to be, and that is terrifying.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job and sorry to hear you don't feel well. I probably don't have to tell you this but you are at risk for dehydration with that much stomach "projectile". Perhaps a trip to the doc is in order?

    Just sayin. Be well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kick ass! You got a job. Now be well. Hope you are feeling better and if not...you could go to the doctor. It might be something treatable. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to write something as an emote, but you can't use sharp brackets. FUCK THIS PLACE, WHERE IS MY COOKIE, IT'S NAP TIME

    ReplyDelete