Thursday, April 28, 2011



Hello Reader,
I'm back again a lot of things have been going on in my life that required my attention, so I apologize for the lack of posts.

Like I promised I am going to start a comic series as well starting with this post, and let me talk about it a little first. I love to play Dungeons and Dragons, but lately there has been a lack of playing it, numerous reasons really. This though is going to be my solution to coop with the lack of it for the mean time.

Call me old fashioned and cheesy, but yes, as you probably can guess, this is a comic were its "all a dream" because of the car crash I am put into a dream like state where my desire for the fantasy world comes to life and my new reality.

On a side note: One of the reasons I have been away from WBDM is because I actually was in a car accident when we had the big thunder/snow storm last Tuesday. As you can tell though, I am fine.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are not hurt from your accident but can see the idea as a segway to a great idea. Dream on, my friend. And may all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete