Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the Beginning of Something Beautiful

Hello, Shalom and Welcome to the very first installment of a pet project I'm calling "White Boy Dance Moves". Just a quick word, I just chose this title because it's silly. I'm not going to be teaching any of you how to Tango or Mamba.

Basically, this is a place for me (and hopefully an accomplice) to post art and vent. There is so little thought that actually went into this before just right now, so we're on an adventure. I guess I could start with a little bit about myself. I've been drawing for something close to ten years now. I don't think very highly of it. At best, I'm an enthusiastic amateur. I'm working on it, and hopefully you'll get to watch me progress. I've been on anti-depression medicine for the last two months, and have decided to make an auto-biographical comic strip to sort of chronicle the whole process. Here, my beauties, is the repository for said comics. I can't guarantee consistent updates (my cohort is the one with the scanner), but I can guarantee that I'll try my very damnedest to upload often. While I can't say any are exactly funny or noteworthy, I do find making them very therapeutic and maybe you'll find something interesting.

So please, check back frequently. It's going to be amazing, and you always wanted to get in on the ground floor of something amazing, haven't you?

Love, sincerely,
The man in the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment