Thursday, March 24, 2011

Introduction to a Partnership

Dear World,
This would be the second post now for the “White Boy Dance Moves” project.  I am they second author and artist that will be appearing in this blog. Like my Co-author, I am an amateur hoping to grow in this experimental journey that, hopefully, with the help of you the readers we will make a permanent project. My background as an artist is very narrow other than the fact that I am a college student enrolled as an Art Education Major.  On a personal note I too am diagnosed with depression and anxiety, and always have found art to be therapeutic. The only problem is that I have never been able to keep up with it on a consistent basis. I hope that all of that will change with the introduction of WBDM. Please feel free to check out my profile if you would like to learn more about myself.
-BP

On an update note Garrett and I have decided to create a Tuesday/Thursday update schedule. That is if we manage stick to it. (Garrett's Note: We're going to stick to it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment